[Android ↔ iOS]
If you want to transfer your ranch from Android device to iOS device (or vice versa), there is a way with Facebook account.
1. Check if your Facebook account is connected at device, which you played game.
2. Run Happy Ranch and check your Facebook account linked with Happy Ranch.
3. Install Facebook app in new device and log in. Check you log in with same Facebook account for both devices.
4. Run Happy Ranch in new device, and finish the tutorial. Then you can link your Facebook account at [Menu] - [Setting].
5. Select Facebook account log-in to link your original ranch.
** If you are using iOS 6 or higher, please make sure you logged in with Facebook in your device setting. Also, please check if Happy Ranch is to be found in the list of applications that have access to your account.
[Android ↔ Android]
Please check if the game is linked with Google+ account.
All you need to do is make sure to link with same Google+ account.
1. Run Happy Ranch on your main (primary) device and link with Google+ account.
2. Link same Google+ account on second device.
3. Run Happy Ranch on the second device, and finish the tutorial. Then you can link your Google+ account at [Menu] - [Setting].
[iOS ↔ iOS]
Please link your ranch with Game Center.
1. Run Happy Ranch on your main (primary) device and log in Game Center with Apple ID.
2. Run Happy Ranch on second device and log in Game Center with same Apple ID.